Each week, follow these simple tips for a healthy lifestyle and create new healthy habits to reduce the risk of getting sick from some chronic diseases and also start to live healthier and more fun life.
Plus, learn how some small changes can help you to lose your belly fats.
Remember, you do not need to stop doing some things, simply you have to replace them!
90DaysPlan for a Healthier Life
Practical tips to change some things in your lifestyle to start a healthier living
- Instead of using elevator, use the stairs.
- At lunch break, instead one large meal, eat 1 small and balanced meal, and from time to time eat some healthy snacks.
- Replace sweets with some healthy desserts like fruit salad, fruits in black chocolate, dates fruit, fruit yogurt etc…
- When you are on picnic, instead of sitting all day on the blanket, throw a Frisbee or play some game with a ball.
How to start?
Specify the date when you will start with your 8-week plan.
Write the date and stick to it.
Set yourself short term and long term goals.
Instead to set an unclear goal, for example, “I will be healthy”, try to set a specify goal, for example, “On my way home from work, instead to use public transportation to my home, I will get out one stop / station earlier from home, and will walk the rest of the way.”
When you’ll reach some goal, reward yourself.
Not with food, but reward with a new piece of clothing, a massage, or something else that you like it.
Short-term goals include:
- Instead of parking the car in the parking that is near to your workplace, park the car further away and walk 10 minutes to your workplace three days a week.
- Instead of a sweet snack in the afternoon, eat a handful of not salted nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruit or berries with seeds.
Long-term goals may include:
- Instead of driving to work, walk or replace the car with bike.
- Instead of cooking fatty foods, try to cook and eat some healthy foods like fish (sushi, salmon etc..), chicken, rice, pasta, potatoes vegetables.
- Check the local newspaper or library for that which activities are available in the community, for example, groups for walking in the park or for riding bike, running, playing tennis for fun or dance classes. Try something new!
- Think about your eating habits. What you would immediately change to start with healthy eating?
- For example, can you replace soft drinks with water or juices?
- Replace the toasted muesli with not toasted natural muesli?
- Replace fat dairy products with low fat dairy products?
- Replace French fries with a baked potato and salad?
Good habits include:
- Instead of eating unnecessary snacks, drink a cup of tea.
- Instead of “starvation diet”, think of “healthy diet”.
- Instead of white bread, eat rye bread which is much healthier.
- Instead to shop unplanned food grocery, before shopping make a list with healthy foods grocery, then go and buy it.
Do not give up before you notice an improvement
Be patient and persistent! If you can create a habit, it will be easier.
Also, tell your friends and your family that you are making some changes that lead you to a healthy life and ask them to support you.
- Keep a record of your daily movement in this plan for activities. You should have a goal to be physically active with moderate intensity.
- Do at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. If you have enough free time, you should regularly dealt with physical activity to be in better condition and also to be more healthy.
- Remember that you can be physically active for 30 minutes (or more) throughout the day by combining with a few shorter physical sessions that will last about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Write down whenever you use the stairs instead of the elevator or when you use a bicycle instead of a car.
Record your progress.
How do you feel when you finished your physical activity?
Plan for your meals
Do you eat according to plan?
If you plan your meals, it will be easier to stick to healthy food choices. Use this tips to plan your week meals that will include a variety of nutritious foods.
Also, you can write down what truly ate to keep track how things go. Note what you could replace or reduce.
Note: Usually, weight loss is not recommended during pregnancy. If you are pregnant, seriously recommend you to consult with a doctor before starting any weight loss program.
When it comes to your diet, some simple changes may affect a lot:
- Replace the large cup of coffee that is made with whole milk, with a small cup of coffee made with low-fat milk.
- Replace the creamy dressed Caesar salad with a vegetable salad with balsamic vinegar.
- Replace a large piece of chocolate with a small piece of dark chocolate.
Dairy, Meat Fruits, Vegetables, Cereals, Drinks, Sweets etc…
- Replace saturated fat milk with low fat milk.
- When you are cooking, instead of butter, use little monounsaturated or polyunsaturated vegetable oil.
- Replace creamy pasta sauces that have taste like cheese, with tomato sauces and spices.
- Replace high fat yogurt with low fat natural yogurt, and add a fruit of your choice.
- Replace the sausages and the usual minced meat with lean meat or chicken meat.
- Sometimes replace red meat with fish, chicken or grains.
- Replace the large portion of meat, with smaller portion that will have more additional vegetables.
- Replace the pizza full of meat with a vegetarian pizza with less cheese.
- Replace the canned fruit syrup with natural juices.
- When you are cooking, replace the coconut cream with condensed low-fat milk with coconut extract.
- Replace processed fruit snacks with fresh fruit.
- Replace potato chips with a small handful of rice crackers.
- Replace French fries with baked potatoes and fresh salad.
- Replace fried vegetables with vegetables cooked on steam or roasted vegetables.
- Instead of cereals with high sugar concentration and low concentration of fiber, you should eat for breakfast cereals rich in fiber.
- Replace white bread with bread rye bread.
- Replace granola or toasted muesli with natural muesli.
- Replace your usual non-alcoholic drink with water.
- Replace the processed fruit juice with fresh fruits or water.
- Replace soft drinks with mineral water seasoned with squeezed lemon or orange juice sweets
- Replace biscuits with fruits or fruit yogurt.
- Replace a handful of candy with a handful of nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruit or grainy fruit without seeds.
- Replace the usual serving of ice cream, with a serving of low fat fruit yogurt with frozen grainy fruit without seeds.
- Replace the fried fast food with cooked or fresh food.
- After a meal if you are still hungry eat fresh salad.
- Replace the butter with low fat margarine.
-We all know- life is hard,
-but you should never give up,
-however it’s difficult,
-you must stay strong,
-it’s the same with food,
-when you don’t care for,
-the fat is accruing day by day,
-you must change something in your lifestyle,
-and to believe in yourself
-YOU CAN DO THAT, I MADE IT!